Press InquiriesSeptember 13, 2013
When referring to the press, John Lennon once said “It’s good to have the wolves at your back.”
We agree with that sentiment and in that regard we’re happy to answer any questions you gentlemen and lady wolves of the press might have for us, but first we’d like to take a moment to thank you for noticing our super tiny little micro-budget indie film THE THREAT OF SEX, and second for giving us the attention our project so desperately needs to both survive and thrive.
You are the eyes and ears of the world, and we appreciate your unique role in foregrounding art and culture in an era we all share and to which we all want to contribute.
Finally, and most importantly, we’d like to compliment you on your discerning tastes, beautiful eyes, and wickedly sharp teeth.
To assist you in your work, please send any queries via email to our [email protected] with the who, what, when, where, and why of things.
Convenient Press Checklist to help us help you:
1. Name of the News Outlet you’re working for or with.
2. Your contact information.
3. What format are you working within? (audio/video/print)
4. What is the subject of your piece?
5. What’s your deadline?
Looking for Clips or Stills to add to your work?
* Visit our Flickr photo gallery http://www.flickr.com/photos/onebirdmocking/
* Visit our Vimeo video page https://vimeo.com/user8491284/videos
Thank you for your interest, thank you for your time, and thank you for the free publicity,
– One Bird Mocking